Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator who performs Sales Order Entry, Purchase Sales Order entry, Follow-up and monitoring in lead time and delivery schedule.
Main Responsibilities& Tasks
- Receive PO
Receive PO from Japan customers and data entry into the system correctly Add orders to excel form to maintain the relationship between customer's PO and our PO to factories.
- Order to factories
Confirm our inventory against new order from customers and place orders to factories (US HQ/UK/China). Inform factories if there is any special requirement from customer.
- Communicate with customers/factories
- Delivery support
- Receipt / Inventory check/Shipping
- Sales recording and Month end reporting
- Review Biz Contract
Education Junior College Graduates or more
Working Experience At least 2 years’ working experience in B to B manufacturing company.
Professional Skills & Certificates - Native speaker of Japanese
- Good communication skill of English
- Familiar with ERP system
- Good computer user, especially for Microsoft office
Other Job-related requirements：
- Data-entry accuracy.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good team player
- Careful and patient, good listener
- Positive, passion for work, initiative
- Long-term professional confidentiality sense