Must be located on East Coast and have experience recruiting Engineering/Technical roles.
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Contract Recruiter will manage the complete recruiting cycle from job description through hiring. This position will be responsible for updating/drafting job descriptions, managing postings and agency assignments, screening resumes, mining passive candidates, interviewing candidates, and communicating with internal hiring managers.
The ideal candidate will work autonomously, maintain detailed records of candidates, qualifications and will regularly report on status of recruiting efforts. The recruiter will coordinate a structured interview process to ensure qualified candidates are interviewed, assessments are completed, and candidates are communicated with through the hiring process. The contract recruiter will draft and extend offers, acting as the central point of contact for candidates until positions are filled.
- Partner with hiring managers to define position needs, update/revise job descriptions, hiring expectations and develop recruitment plans
- Identify and execute advertising plans for each position, tracking effectiveness and length of postings
- Conduct phone screenings and face-to-face interviews
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers and guide the decision making process
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers, Strategic Staffing Manager and the Director of Human Resources and senior leadership throughout the recruiting cycle to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Manage the pre-employment drug screening, background check and electronic I-9 processes
- Organize and conduct candidate searches in applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance. Maintain detailed records of process results and candidate reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4+ years full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- General Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in all MS Office Programs, especially Excel
- Must actualize up to date recruiting methods including social media
- The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.