Global Human Resources Business Partner
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generators and Monoblocks® provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Global HR Business Partner (GHRBP) position will be a strategic adviser and consultant to Spellman’s US and non-US based sites including Mexico, China, the UK, Japan, Korea and Germany. The GHRBP will liaise with the HR functions and site management teams to provide expertise in such areas as talent management (including people development), business objective alignment, engagement and retention, and HR program/project management. The GHRBP will help leverage HR resources and best practices across Spellman High Voltage. She/he will play a key role in helping management create and execute optimal solutions through the use of HR technology and analytics, organizational diagnostics, talent management initiatives and organizational development frameworks. The GHRBP will help to ensure that the business sites have an HR strategy that is aligned with the overall business strategy. In addition, the GHRBP will participate in and further develop company-wide programs and initiatives like performance management, workforce planning, diversity, progression planning, reward and recognition, onboarding, recruitment and global HRIS.
- Consult with HR Managers across global sites to regularly foster best practices, drive corporate initiatives, exchange ideas and create consistent structure, processes and policies where applicable through trend and metric analysis.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements globally and partner with HR site leaders to conduct compliance audits annually
- Ensure that talent management initiatives and programs build and enhance employee skills and knowledge necessary to achieve business strategies; identify learning solutions to address talent gaps
- Drive, evaluate and measure employee engagement through one-on-one meetings, surveys and communication initiatives
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and progression planning globally
- Partner with Senior Vice President of Professional Development and Coaching and leadership teams to facilitate change management initiatives across the organization
- Develop measurement tools that gauge the success of global talent development programs, assess program effectiveness and recommend enhancement opportunities
- Propose solutions, tools and strategies that foster positive, supportive working environments globally
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years as a Business Partner in a global, matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Communications or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)/SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential a plus
- Experience in high technology manufacturing a plus
- A broad range of Human Resources experiences is necessary along with a strong track record of executing and meeting compelling deadlines
- Effective written and platform communication skills required, facilitation skills a plus
- Partner effectively with various sites and departments and interact with stakeholders across all business functions and levels
- Strong customer service mentality
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm to deliver results, manage projects effectively and take ownership of work through process improvement initiatives
- Advanced computer software proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, applicant tracking (Jobvite) and global HRIS (UltiPro)
- Identify themes/trends from data research and analysis
- Unquestionable reputation for integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to travel globally and accommodate work hours for multiple time zones
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.