Quality Data Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a privately owned, rapidly growing B2B company is seeking a creative and seasoned leader to enhance our Sales Leadership Team. Spellman designs and manufactures custom power conversion products for OEM systems used in medical diagnostic imaging, sub-microscopic material analysis, security, industrial inspection, semiconductor manufacturing and underwater data transmission.
Provide strategic and tactical support to the organization by analyzing and interpreting data. Provide meaningful and consistent reports by which the organization is able to make rational business and technical decisions.
- Analyze data and translate it into meaningful information
- Clean data and extrapolate data patterns and trends
- Root out erroneous data
- Monitor and maintain the data integrity
- Validate data collection processes
- Develop rules and methodologies for effective data management
- Present concise, consistent data and actionable conclusions in easily understood, charts, graphs, spread sheets
- Answer questions concerning results
- Document existing data development processes
- Develop a global data management and analysis plan to ensure data collection and reporting is standardized and consistent across sites, allowing management to strategically and systematically drive issues to closure and encourage continual improvement
- Develop, articulate and implement new ideas and systems that will streamline and simplify data collection and dissemination of information
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst in a technical field
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with training in statistical analysis and data mining
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to process information logically
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate data limitations and deadlines, as well as present findings to management and colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software, including Excel, SQL and PowerBI
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, fluid technical organization
- Ability to balance competing priorities and concurrent projects
Working conditions are normal for both an office and manufacturing environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.