Transactional Sales Engineer
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
We are seeking a B-to-B Sales Staff who is responsible for direct sales of high voltage products to institutional purchasers, and who will handle the specification, quotation, order acquisition and fulfillment of these products.
Main Responsibilities& Tasks
- Communicate with end-user or institutional customers to assist in the specification of their high voltage product requirements.
- Communicate with customers/factories to handle product specifications or special requirement from customer
- Technical support as required to support customer needs (either directly or by facilitation with engineering team)
- Quotation and appropriate follow up
- Order acquisition and support of the fulfilment process
- Develop New Business Opportunities with known institutional and R&D customers
- Entry Sales data (Customer info. New Business Opportunities) to the Data Base (CRM)
- Review and update weekly booking and forecast for assigned customers
- Possible travel to the field to visit customer installation as appropriate
Junior College Graduates or additional training in Electrical Engineering, or other relevant engineering disciplines
At least one years’ working experience as a Sales staff or a Field Application Engineer in B to B manufacturing company.
Professional Skills & Certificates -
Native speaker of Japanese
Good Communication skill of English
Good computer user, especially for Microsoft Office, MS CRM
Other Job-related requirements：
- Reporting accuracy.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good team player
- Careful and patient, good listener
- Positive, passion for work, initiative
- Long-term professional confidentiality sense
- Self-motivated person
Please send both of Japanese and English resume to: HR01@spellmanhv.co.jp