Human Resources Coordinator
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and will work closely with other members of the HR team supporting the corporate objectives of the organization. Responsibilities include the following functional areas: employee relations, performance management, immigration, onboarding, benefits administration, and employment law compliance as well as administrative support to the Vice President of People and Director of Human Resources – US.
- Act as first point of contact for employee relations matters; investigate and resolve employee issues under the direction of the HR Business Partner.
- Provide performance management support (tracking, scanning and filing performance management documentation).
- Serve as first point of contact for general benefits questions and conduct new hire benefits orientation.
- Assist Learning and Development Specialist with training related tasks.
- Perform HR Admin tasks such as employment verification letters, I-9 administration and support for VP of People and the Director of HR –US.
- Act as a liaison between employees and external counsel regarding immigration matters.
- Assist with onboarding (new hire check-ins, 90-day reviews) and off boarding processes.
- Organize the monthly HR newsfeed.
- Participate in special projects and perform other human resources functional assignments as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of HR experience.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to daily changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending.
- Strong team player with the ability to work comfortably with people of diverse skills, responsibilities and personalities.
- High level of professional integrity with the ability to self-start and maintain confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail and desire to improve processes.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.