Sr. Quality Manager
We are seeking a Senior Quality Manager to join our senior management team at our Matamoros site, the largest Spellman facility which focuses on low-volume/high-mix electronics multisite manufacturing operations. We are looking for a senior leader with previous change management experience in transforming organizations and the Quality functional area, who is a charismatic leader with a bias for action, and who is capable of continuous improvement. This individual will be a data driven manager skilled in deploying statistical tools and interpreting data to implement effective solutions.
- Direct and plan quality strategies, processes and quality management information, in order to ensure, provide and maintain a sustainable quality system in alignment with the requirements of ISO standards in their current version, with the aim of meeting the applicable customer and legal requirements, ensuring their application in the proper processes and procedures.
- Promoting CIP, Lean and Six Sigma initiatives and CoPQ reduction.
- Manage the areas of Quality Control, Quality Insurance, Quality Systems, Measurement System, Receipt Inspection and Advanced Quality Planning
- Customer Liaison, Corporate Quality Management and different company locations.
- Establish the objectives and processes to achieve final results according to the strategies and objectives of the operation.
- Report the performance of the quality system to the management team.
- Establish strategic quality plans, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the activities of corrective/preventive action programs and customer complaints.
- Participate in the new product development team.
- Ensure the implementation of quality audit programs.
- Assists in the coordination of the activities of the corrective/preventive action programs.
- Ensures that established processes ensure the segregation of non-compliant material.
- Participate in reviews of Corrective Action Applications
- Assists in process monitoring and measurement and reports results.
- Responsible for quality and certification systems under the requirements of ISO 9001 in its current version.
- Assists in the coordination of activities to maintain and update the documented information of the quality assurance system.
- Comply with all ISO standards requirements applicable to the company any other system that is deemed to be certified.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related field with strong experience in electronics assembly. B.S. Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in Quality Engineering & Management position in an electronics manufacturing operation, specifically in vendor management, manufacturing processes, customer interface; reliability engineering preferred
- Management of the PDVA methodology plan: Do, Verify and Act.
- Extensive NPI & product transfer experience
- Interpretation of the IPC 610 standard
- Interpret procedures, assembly drawings, Bills of Materials and manufacturing documentation.
- Interpretation of ISO 9001/ISO14001 & Interpretation of OSHA ISO 45001
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required