Sr. Quality Manager
Sr. Quality Manager need for low-volume/high-mix electronics multisite manufacturing operations in the Brownsville/Matamoros area.
- Direct and plan quality strategies, processes and quality management information, in order to ensure, provide and maintain a sustainable quality system in alignment with the requirements of ISO standards in their current version, with the aim of meeting the applicable customer and legal requirements, ensuring their application in the proper processes and procedures.
- Promoting CIP, Lean and Six Sigma initiatives and CoPQ reduction.
- Manage the areas of Quality Control, Quality Insurance, Quality Systems, Measurement System, Receipt Inspection and Advanced Quality Planning
- Customer Liaison, Corporate Quality Management and different company locations.
- Establish the objectives and processes to achieve final results according to the strategies and objectives of the operation.
- Report the performance of the quality system to the management team.
- Establish strategic quality plans, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the activities of corrective/preventive action programs and customer complaints.
- Participate in the new product development team.
- Ensure the implementation of quality audit programs.
- Assists in the coordination of the activities of the corrective/preventive action programs.
- Ensures that established processes ensure the segregation of non-compliant material.
- Participate in reviews of Corrective Action Applications
- Assists in process monitoring and measurement and reports results.
- Responsible for quality and certification systems under the requirements of ISO 9001 in its current version.
- Assists in the coordination of activities to maintain and update the documented information of the quality assurance system.
- Comply with all ISO standards requirements applicable to the company any other system that is deemed to be certified.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related field. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Management position
- Management of the PHVA methodology plan: Do, Verify and Act.
- Interpretation of the IPC standard
- Interpret procedures, assembly drawings, material banknote and manufacturing documentation.
- Interpretation of ISO 9001/ISO14001 & Interpretation of OSHA ISO 45001
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Management of Methodology 8 Disciplines.
- Management of Problem-Solving Techniques.
- Interpretation of the PFMEA methodology.
- Interpretation of the APQP Methodology (Control Plan).
- Knowledge in the process of assembly of electronic products with the use of mixed technologies, SMT and T-Hole, manual welding, mechanical assemblies, in TH-SMT PCB process
- Knowledge in metal-mechanical processes and plating & painting processes
- Knowledge in the process of assembling power sources
- Interpretation of schematic diagrams
- Knowledge of the ANSI S20.20 (ESD) standard