marSpellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
Assembles chassis, racks, and top assembly units by following drawings, procedures, manufacturing instruction operation sheets, BOM's and ECN's with minimal to no aid of lead or supervisor.
- Daily assembly of racks, chassis, and top assemblies through hard wiring, crimping and mechanical component knowledge
- Aid other assemblers as required
- Fill out any associated paperwork such as configuration control travelers
- Train other assemblers as required
- Must be able to work from Engineering Drawings, BOM’s, and work instructions
- Able to identify component symbols and have excellent soldering skills
- Knowledge of basic hand tools, torque tools, and hand crimp tools
- Must be proficient in English comprehension and expression; including reading and writing
- 5 years minimum experience in the wiring of chassis, racks, or related electro-mechanical assemblies
- IPC 610 Solder Certification
- May be required to lift approximately 40 LBS
- Computer literate
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.