Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Material Handler performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the production fulfillment of kits, pick lists, requisitions, materials expedites and replenishment to meet material requirement directed to the appropriate demand source, like sales orders, transfer orders and work orders for Spellman Valhalla operations and Direct Customers.
- Plan, prepare material replenishment
- Assist with urgent material requisitions
- Pull inventory to satisfy organizational needs
- Stock incoming material from internal or external suppliers
- Perform all required computer transactions
- Package out going products according to scheduled due dates, based on packaging spec/procedure
- Package consolidation shipment & Import to Spellman facilities
- Loading and unloading of packages on trucks
- Packing and labeling boxes as part of shipment preparation
- English fluency required
- Must possess basic mathematical reasoning abilities/unit & measurement
- Ability to adjust to changes and priorities
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Forklift certification preferred
- Minimum 1 years of experience similar warehouse environments
- Demonstrates potential for future growth within the Spellman organization
- Flexible work schedule. Willing to work weekends to cover special events/situations, like end of month, etc. and ensure that work is completed on time (minimal twice per month)
Working conditions are normal for an office/industrial environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training, and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resume to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.