Junior Test Engineer
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As a Production Test Fixture Engineer you will have the opportunity to participate in designing, testing and assisting in the manufacture of test fixtures to support production and service requirements. This role will allow for you to operate with a wide degree of creativity and latitude for independent judgment.
- Design test fixtures for the production testing of new and existing products (both electrical and mechanical sections)
- Evaluate, recommend, implement and support of production testing fixtures to meet production test requirements in in our global facilities
- Work with project engineers and test personnel to establish test fixture specifications
- Work with Procedures Analyst to ensure test procedures are updated to reflect test fixture operation
- Collaborate with Test Fixture team to ensure timely and accurate build of test fixtures
- Responsible for the operation and testing of test fixture to meet set specifications
- Collaborate with department manager and team to provide time and cost estimates
- Ensures projects are completed to schedule
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures related to power supply and or electronic product testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong Electrical Skills, ability to read and troubleshoot from schematics, PCB CAD layout experience a plus.
- Ability to use AutoCAD or related software
- Knowledge of LabView a plus
- 2+ years of related work experience preferred
- Required to lift approximately 50 lbs.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.