Global Supply Chain Reporting Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The positions supports Global leadership through the preparation of reports, tracking of metrics (KPI), creation of meeting materials and execution of special projects as assigned.
- Update, Develop, Create, and Administer Share Point Library, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
- Evaluate and organize data to draw valuable insights that can be used to take immediate action
- Mine data and Systems to Extract Prescribed Requirements
- Track data and generate key performance indicator reports/ presentations /dash boards including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Prepare presentations for Management Meetings
- Update corresponding logs, spreadsheets and charts
- Draft global procedures and SOP’s
- Distribute weekly reports, documents, charts to internal and external stakeholders
- Aide buyers in RFQ’s and Contract preparation
- Maintain central contract database
- Issue amendments to contracts when applicable
- Perform general administrative duties including purchase order entry as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years related experience and/or training. Customer service or manufacturing experience preferred
- Able to effectively present information to stakeholders globally
- Advanced use Word, Excel (formula / Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint required
- Working knowledge of Access and Excel V Look Ups
- Ability to analyze data and create reports which accurately reflect the state of the business
- Bilingual Spanish and or Chinese preferred
- Competent with mathematical calculation
- Six Sigma experience a plus
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.