Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
The ERP Administrator in Mexico is responsible for the following activities:
- Creation, maintenance and disabling of Glovia user accounts for employees in Matamoros and the Brownsville, Texas warehouse.
- Set up and adjustment of user security privileges within the Glovia ERP system.
- Providing front line support with login, navigation assistance, monitoring for and managing record locks, and other minor issues as they arise for Glovia users in the Matamoros and the Brownsville, Texas warehouse facilities.
- Performing routine tasks such as daily labor uploads to Glovia for the Matamoros facilities and annual maintenance of ERP work calendars to reflect local holidays (non-working days).
- Triaging of ERP HelpDesk Incidents and Service Requests related to employee requirements in the Matamoros and Brownsville facilities, including validation of requests, translation to English where needed, and redirection to others when required.
- Experience with an ERP system in a manufacturing company is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Must be bi-lingual (proficient in speaking and writing in both Spanish and English).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet pre-defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) time periods for responding to and resolving Helpdesk tickets.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to take direction from remote management.
- Detail oriented.
- High School graduate.
- Higher education in an IT discipline is desired, but not mandatory (can still be in the process of obtaining a degree). Equivalent experience in a related IT field may be acceptable as well.
- Experience working in an office environment with Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Experience working in a technical environment is also preferred.
- This position requires a high-level of trust and integrity in the individual performing the assigned duties due to their level of access to the ERP application and user permission settings.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.