Talent Vitality Manager
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Talent Vitality Manager designs, implements and supports global/multi-cultural talent development initiatives and programs that improve employee performance and development, increase employee engagement and retention, and drive organizational productivity and effectiveness. This hands-on individual contributor ensures that talent development initiatives and programs build and enhance employee skills and knowledge necessary to achieve business strategies and goals.
- Develop and implement global talent management solutions that support business needs, specifically in areas such as mentoring, internal coaching, professional development, career pathing, succession management, and employee engagement.
- Develop organizational tools such as strengths finder, SWOT, Hogan, 360, DISC between others
- Collaborate with leaders, managers, human resources partners and employees in identifying talent development gaps; utilize findings to prioritize needs and create appropriate initiatives and programs.
- Recommend, design or secure talent development content, applications, and tools.
- Develop measurement tools that gauge the success of global talent development programs, assess program and educational effectiveness and recommend enhancement opportunities such as English as second language, master degrees, scholarships, University programs based on internal policies and procedures
- Identify external resources and benchmarking opportunities to share and strengthen talent development strategies (succession plans, talent reviews, identify High Potential / High Performance). Build knowledge of latest talent development trends based on industry research.
- Collaborate with global HR team members to identify effective talent development solutions that influence employee learning and development, alignment, sourcing and rewards.
- Embrace daily operational responsibilities while focusing on program development.
- Cultivate a positive and respectful work environment by developing strong relationships with internal and external customers, aligning culture to leadership skills
- Local / Corporate liaison to implement global programs such as HRIS, Performance management
- Work closely with corporate HR to design department strategies and directions
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Education, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10 years of related professional experience required with a deep knowledge of global talent management practices.
- Project Management and coaching experience desired.
- Effective written and platform communication skills required; facilitation skills are a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with a strong customer service focus.
- Capable of managing projects effectively and setting priorities. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while paying attention to details and timelines.
- Driven to deliver results, takes accountability and ownership of work through process improvement initiatives.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint.
- Desire to research and analyze data and information.
- Frequent contact with customers inside and outside the company requiring excellent communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, confidentiality and a working knowledge of human resources processes.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer for extended periods.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will become the property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and processed accordingly.