Service and Repair Manager
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
Manages a staff of service and repair personnel (technicians, wireman and operators) to ensure that all customer returns are scheduled and repaired to meet company goals, policies and customer expectations.
- Oversee daily operations of technician and wireman to repair and process returned goods to meet company goals, standards and customers’ expectations.
- Ensures proper training of service and repair personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of parts for repairs.
- Recommends changes to products, processes and services to fulfill company goals and objectives.
- Required to work with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Fundamental understanding of operations/manufacturing processes and techniques
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and meet goals and deadlines.
- Compile and or review pertinent return data to drive customer resolutions and or corrective actions
- Responsible for providing Key Process Indicators/Department Dashboard data.
- Collaborates with the Customer Service Administrators and Customer Service Planners to achieve department goals and provide timely and accurate responses to customers.
- Collaborates with global customer service leaders to meet service goals and provide support as required.
- Responsible for planning and maintaining of required capacity for both labor and equipment to achieve service goals and objectives.
- AAS in electronic technology
- 5+ years in Management and or Supervision
- 5+ years Testing /Troubleshooting electronic assemblies
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.