Corporate Project Manager
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generators and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As a Corporate Project Manager for Spellman High Voltage, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Leadership Team to ensure on-time completion of project tasks/deliverables
- Working with stakeholders and assigned members of the Leadership Team to follow and document the critical stages of the project management process as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). These stages are: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and project closure.
- Leading and conducting meetings with key stakeholders and appropriate Leadership where we identify and document risks/issues, review project progress, and provide follow-up status communications to the relevant stakeholders
- Managing all project activities of team members by providing timely overall status updates to stakeholders and management.
- Capturing project Lessons Learned and conducting project closeout meetings with team members and Leadership
- Maintaining master Corporate Leadership Team Project Schedule
- Supporting project management efforts throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Business Management or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience managing complex (cross-site/cross-function) projects.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project or other PM software.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and time management skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and data driven.
- Working knowledge of basic manufacturing concepts. LEAN/6-sigma a plus.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally, approximately 10-15%
- Able to work with individuals of varying technical abilities.
You will report directly to the PMO Manager. Conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
You must be willing and able to occasionally travel to our respective sites in Asia, Europe, and Central America if a situation requires it.
Flexible arrangements can be made in terms of work schedule and ability to work remotely at the discretion of the PMO Manager.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.