Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Material Handler performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the production fulfillment of kits, requisitions, materials shortages, and replenishment to meet material requirement directed to the appropriate assign area.
- Plan, prepare material replenishment
- Assist with urgent material requisitions
- Maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle of the organization’s product
- Pull inventory to satisfy organization needs
- Performs periodic review of inventory stock through cycle counting
- Stock incoming material from Suppliers
- Perform all required computer transactions
- Package out going products according to scheduled due dates, based on packaging spec/procedure
- Print packing list and process through UPS & FEDEX world ship system
- Package consolidation shipment to Spellman overseas facilities
- Loading and unloading of packages on trucks
- Proficient in English comprehension and expression; including reading and writing
- Must possess basic mathematical reasoning abilities/unit & Measurement
- Ability to adjust to changes and priorities
- Experience working with UPS and FedEx WorldShip Systems preferer
- Experience communicating with International carriers Working knowledge of spread sheets, MRP system, word processing and email preferably with Microsoft Office
- Good written, verbal communication
- Required to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Must work well undependably and as team player
- 3+ Years’ experience in a Shipping/Receiving environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to, eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.