Production Test Engineer III
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Production Test Engineer tests and troubleshoots to component level a variety of high voltage power supplies and electronic sub-assemblies. Highly knowledgeable of electronic circuitry and experienced in a variety of testing methods and tools, the Production Test Engineer performs independently and communicates directly with Production Management and Manufacturing Engineering to support a culture of continual improvement.
- Test and calibrate high voltage power supplies to ensure completed units meet customer specifications for performance and safety.
- Troubleshoot and repair high voltage power supplies. Record Functional Data during the various testing phases, analyzing results for test validity and design improvements.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent plus 5 years of experience in testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Technology plus 3 years of experience in testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have in-depth understanding of electronic theory and electrical circuitry
- 2+ years minimum testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- Read and understand schematics and circuits
- Able to troubleshoot down to component level
- Able to work from a written test procedure (ATP)
- Soldering skills
- Computer literate in MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience in High Voltage Power Supplies environment a plus
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and products up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hardhats. Will be working with units producing high voltages, which may also produce x-rays. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.