Sr Test Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience developing test fixtures including digital and analog technologies.
- Broad knowledge of instrumentation and data acquisition technologies including PXI, NI Data Acquisition, Agilent Data Acquisition, and signal conditioning.
- Strong hands-on hardware troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience on PCB design.
- Experience creating documentation for large projects.
- Experience designing mechanical components that support the electronics of test fixtures.
- FPGA and Microcontrollers programming experience.
- Broad knowledge of Power Supplies functionality.
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills, both written and verbal, Spanish and English.
- Design/Validation and documentation of robust test systems for high voltage power supplies including safety standards, standardization, preventive/predictive maintenance routines and a modular approach.
- Work closely with the software engineer to provide the hardware specifications for the software development.