Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generators and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
This position will provide comprehensive administrative and project management support / coordination to ensure the efficient and effective day to day functioning of the Global Vice President of Engineering globally. The position will primarily support and assist the GVP, Engineering to achieve key objectives. As an integral member of the Global Engineering leadership office, the GVP, Engineering Executive Assistant will attend staff meetings as appropriate and routinely interface with customers (internal and external), team members and the Executive Leadership team of the company.
- Manages projects assigned by the GVP, Engineering such as interacting with Engineering leadership globally to gather performance information; providing support with engineering budgets; working with HR on various Engineering priorities; preparing reports and publications for the business leadership team on engineering content; coordinating Engineering teams on various topics globally; coordination of Engineering/customer meetings and associated documentation.
- Organizes workload to meet frequent deadlines.
- Independently manages the schedule for the GVP, Engineering including the planning and timely notification of meetings and appointments
- Assists in preparation of reports, meeting minutes and presentations for the GVP, Engineering
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Preparation of Dashboard reports and metrics
- General communications for the Global Engineering organization
- Visitor coordination and registration
- Coordination of GPV, Engineering Travel plans and Expense reports
- Office Administrative duties
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Solid knowledge of communications and project management principles and practices
- Strong customer service orientation
- High energy level, enthusiasm, creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
- A strong sense of urgency, a high degree of initiative, and the ability to lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment; advanced multi-tasker
- Highly detailed and excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to work with all levels of employees throughout the organization
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Willing to adapt to changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 4 to 6 years of experience in an Engineering/Technology environment
- Must have strong business acumen, and experience in business/technical writing
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.