Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving of lives.
The Failure Analysis Engineer is responsible for overseeing the Returns Customer Service program. This individual will be contributing to the evaluation, analysis and identification of true failure modes on failed product. This individual will also be data driven, from assessing simple trends to predicting failures in design and interpreting data to implement effective solutions.
- Review the KPI metrics on Field reliability and assess the analytical needs.
- Review and gain in depth knowledge of the product know-how.
- Bring in sound engineering skills for hands-on failure analysis and collaborate with Engineering, Test and Quality members.
- Support and coordinate the activities of corrective/preventive action programs and customer complaints.
- Participate in the Product Family Tree meetings for reporting on failures and associated failure modes.
- Ensure that established processes ensure the segregation of non-compliant material.
- Assists in process monitoring and measurement and reports results.
- Conduct defective material purges across the factory and report results.
- Comply with all company procedures, the ISO standards requirements applicable to the company and any other system that is deemed to be certified.
- Support the implementation of quality audit programs.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related field with strong experience in electro-mechanical assembly. B.S. in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Broad knowledge of electronics, electro-mechanical assemblies, electronics encapsulation in high voltage applications with demonstrated hands on skills.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in troubleshooting, customer interface; reliability engineering preferred.
- Interpretation of the IPC-A-610 standard.
- Interpret procedures, assembly drawings, schematics, bills of materials and manufacturing documentation.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training, and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.