The medium-sized company Spellman High Voltage Electronics GmbH, based in Bochum, which is a a wholly owned subsidiary of Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, based in Hauppauge, New York, in the United States, develops, produces and sells high-frequency X-Ray generators and supplies imaging systems for the general medical X-Ray market. Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp. is a leading manufacturer of high voltage power supplies and X-ray generators with offices in Germany, the United States, England, China and Mexico.
Spellman is looking for an Engineering Manager to be based in our Bochum, Germany office. This person will be the leader of the engineering department of our unique market and product solutions in our Germany-based subsidiary.
- Prioritize and manage the execution of the engineering work in the German location, including coordinating product development of Medical XRAY generator platforms and complete imaging systems across the multiple global locations.
- Provide technical support to the local customer base, system integration and training.
- Manage integration of Spellman products as required to meet customer and market needs with a broad spectrum of accessories.
- Provide technical support to local production service, test and assembly operation.
- Partner with local sales and global business development teams to provide winning solutions to new business opportunities.
- Completed technical studies in the field of electrical engineering, electronics or comparable qualifications
- Several years of relevant experience as a manager or product development in a company with proven success
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a global organization
- Ability to travel
- Reliable and strong personality who wants to achieve their ambitious goals
- High agility paired with creativity and optimism
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the area of power electronics and / or medical devices is preferred
- Must be Proficient in German (min. Level C1)
We offer you:
- An interesting and demanding job in an internationally growing company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Individual development and training opportunities
- Long-term perspective with attractive compensation