Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Spellman High Voltage, you will participate in the design and engineering of products from concept to production. You will work closely with internal and external customers. In this role, you will also have the ability to maintain existing Spellman products as well as participating In the design of new products.
- Mechanical design and engineering of Spellman units from concept to production & documentation release per established procedures.
- Help to maintain existing lines of Spellman products in production and help design one-offs as required
- Provide various product design and drafting tasks and implement changes as required
- Provide customer service to both internal and external customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 4 years of work experience or an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 8 years of experience.
- Experience in mechanical packaging and familiarity with electronic equipment and components.
- Highly skilled in using Inventor and AutoCAD to design and draw sheet metals, harnesses and assemblies.
- Experience with various metal enclosure fabrication techniques including welding and cast parts is a plus.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.