Learning and Development Specialist
The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and will work closely with other members of the HR team supporting the corporate objectives of the organization.
- Design and develop program content, instructional tools, and practical exercises through classroom and computer-based training
- Conduct needs analysis and establishes training effectiveness metrics
- Ensure compliance training requirements are met
- Conduct onsite and/or online training
- Partner with internal and external training professionals to develop training programs to achieve strategic goals
- Oversee the maintenance of comprehensive Learning Management System and implement Workday Learning Management System
- Maximize training efficiency by researching training methodologies and learning tools
- Participate in special projects and perform other human resources functional assignments as needed
- Manage tuition reimbursement process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Learning and Development experience
- Experience using Learning Management Systems
- Strong presentation skills
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to daily changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively manage relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong team player with the ability to work comfortably with people of diverse skills, responsibilities, and personalities
- High level of professional integrity with the ability to self-start and maintain confidential information
- Meticulous attention to detail and desire to improve processes.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering, and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.