Business Intelligence Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generators and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst for Spellman High Voltage, you will be responsible for:
- adhering to best practices for business intelligence data gathering, information distribution and SSRS reports
- providing timely solutions and/or responses to user issues and requests via the HelpDesk system for ERP related requests
- collaborating with the Glovia Programming team and other IT team members on joint IT projects as required (this can include SSRS report development, business process analysis and definition, implementation support, Oracle PL/SQL support, user training, etc.)
- Associates Degree in a related field of study
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience working with an ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Glovia, and especially G2 versions a plus
- Working knowledge of various ERP system modules used in a global manufacturing environment
- Experience analyzing large sets of manufacturing data
- Experience developing end user reports and metrics
- Visual Studio and SSRS Reporting Services experience preferred
- Experience working with SQL queries
- PL/SQL programming experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally (minimal)
- Able to work one-on-one or in group settings with individuals of varying technical abilities and understanding
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.