DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - SEARCH
Working for Spartan Race means working to better the lives of millions of people around the globe.Every day we come to work, and have the ability to entertain, empower, and excite consumers about the Spartan brand.
Spartan Race is a high-performance organization, and successful team members must therefore possess a strong work ethic and hands-on approach to business. We are innovative, create inventive solutions, and are exceptionally service minded. Team members at Spartan change lives, and have a passion for the organization.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase visibility, recognition, and drive new user acquisition via Google Search, DV360, GDN and YouTube.
- Continuously monitor, identify and improve all three components of the AdWords Quality Score: Ad Relevance, Expected CTR, and Landing Page Experience
- Assure keyword targets, landing page content and ad copy are all in close alignment and optimized for generating action, interest and engagement from the targeted audience
- Assure conversion tracking is QA’ed within AdWords to track all pertinent events within the sales funnel
- Utilize Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase revenues.
- Manage relationships with multiple external vendors/agencies and track progress on execution across all channels.
- Check daily reports and provide troubleshooting support for issues relating to campaign spend, creative, tagging or partner implementation and escalating to third party vendors when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members by providing guidance on how to continually improve operational processes, supporting systems and communication channels where needed.
- Provide regular insights on performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities.
- Assure landing page content and ad copy are all in close alignment and optimized for generating action, interest and engagement from the targeted audience
- Work closely with the tech team to own tracking and pixel implementation of digital campaigns.
- 2-4 years of paid search experience managing operational processes in online advertising industry for a publisher, advertiser or agency; having both sell and buy-side experience with budgets exceeding $5mm annually is a plus
- A comprehensive understanding of the google ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and deep working knowledge of Google Ads and Analytics
- Experience in Google Tag Manager, DV360 and GDN is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of UTM tracking
- Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations/migrations
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems, troubleshooting issues and problem solving
- Ability to work in self-directed, results-oriented work environments and multitask in a fast-paced environment with strong written/verbal communication and relationship management skills