Mortgage Loan Originator
Sovereign Lending Group, a national direct lender, is celebrating over 16 years of service. We have been named by Inc. 5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America for 9 years in a row.
We are growing and looking for Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to join our team.
- Interview clients to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs and objectives
- Enter applicant information into loan origination system accurately
- Evaluate various loan programs and affordable financing plans from a broad range of mortgage options
- Educate and advise clients on how to best manage their mortgage application process
- Ensure exceptional client experiences with ongoing communication throughout the entire loan process
- Follow-up with borrower when additional loan documents are required
- Pre-qualify mortgage loans by taking application and examining supporting documentation, estimating applicant creditworthiness.
- Achieve and/or exceed production goals
- Follow up with satisfied clients and potentially earn referrals from them
- Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required prior to and while performing any duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
- Additional duties as needed
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Company sponsored licensing renewals & continuing education
- All leads provided, no cold calling necessary
- Relaxed company dress code
- Company events and team building activities to promote culture
- COVID 19-conscious work rules and environment
- Must have current active NMLS
- 2 or more years of current Mortgage Loan Originator experience
We consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law in accordance with all applicable federal, and state laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Sovereign Lending Group, Inc. to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected] In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
GlassDoor | Instagram | LinkedIn