Servicing Customer Care Associate
Sovereign Lending Group, a national direct lender, is celebrating over 16 years of service. We have been named by Inc. 5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America for 8 years in a row.
As a Servicing Customer Care Associate, you will be supporting our Interim Servicing function and support our Servicing Customer Care response function. Both entail communication through e-mail and phone support; acting as our customer’s internal advocate, collecting payments, solving loan transfer issues and collecting important customer feedback to help improve internal processes. Your ability to articulate to consumers of situational issues, problem solve, and address consumers’ concerns is your key objective.
Sovereign Lending (SLG) believes in customer service and providing those customers with an excellent experience. You will champion that belief, and will demonstrate this when carrying out your duties, and engaging the employees and leaders of the Company.
- Complete tasks related to Interim Servicing of originated loans.
- Collect first payments due to SLG
- Respond to service transfer questions and problems
- Provide payment coupons if requested
- Enter applicable information into the SLG servicing system
- Contact information
- Conversations with borrowers
- Support the servicing onboarding process
- Support the servicing deconversion process
- Reconcile purchase advice and deconversion requests
- Provide support coverage of the Customer Success Help Line as requested
- Field customer servicing inquiries via phone and e-mail and maintain internal tracking logs with customer feedback and resolution
- Effectively communicate customer inquiries to relevant loan origination teams in order to meet Sovereign Lending’s service level agreements and operating best practices
- Monitor, respond to and solicit reviews from happy customers on Customer and Employee review sites
- Exude positivity and professionalism with every encounter
- Competitive compensation
- Working remote possible
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Relaxed company dress code
- Company events and team building activities to promote culture
- Espresso, latte, and coffee stations
- COVID 19-conscious work rules and environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the Loan Operating System to check on loan servicing status
- High sensitivity and interpersonal skills to manage highly engaged customers
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role which includes loan servicing experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Excel and/or PowerPoint skills a plus!
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
We consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law in accordance with all applicable federal, and state laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Sovereign Lending Group, Inc. to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected] In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
GlassDoor | Instagram | LinkedIn