Sr. Loan Processor
Sovereign Lending Group, a national direct lender, is celebrating over 16 years of service. We have been named by Inc. 5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America for 9 years in a row.
We are growing and looking for experienced Senior Loan Processors to join our team!
- Process retail conventional, FHA, VA, and Non-Prime loans
- Provide high quality service by communicating clearly and effectively with borrowers, internal counterparts, and various third parties during the loan transaction
- Coordinate the closing of the loan and act as borrowers’ main point of contact throughout the entire loan process through funding
- Obtain all necessary documentation from borrowers, vendors, and third parties
- Solve any curative issues that arise during the processing of the loan
- Package and submit loan files to in-house underwriters and/or external investors
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Relaxed company dress code
- Company events and team building activities to promote culture
- Espresso, latte, and coffee stations
- COVID 19-conscious work rules and environment
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working as a Sr. Processor in a paperless environment
- Experience working directly with all parties to efficiently complete retail loan files
- Functional knowledge of VA, FHA, and Conventional guidelines and processing requirements (NQM experience preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline driven, team environment
- Working knowledge of Federal, and State regulations such as TRID, HMDA, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with standard computer applications including Microsoft Office (knowledge of Encompass 360 preferred)
We consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law in accordance with all applicable federal, and state laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Sovereign Lending Group, Inc. to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected] In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
GlassDoor | Instagram | LinkedIn