Product Director, Data Privacy Solutions
We are looking for a dynamic Product Director to develop and execute the product plans and roadmap for our suite of privacy products (Dialogue, Diagnose and Privacy Lens).
Reporting to the SVP, Product, you will be responsible for contribution to and execution against product vision and strategy for key pieces of our product as well as developing and managing short and long-term product roadmaps. You will work with global cross-functional teams in sales, customer success, marketing and engineering, as well as the senior leadership team to contribute to the build out of the Sourcepoint product suite.
- Develop and influence the roadmap of our products and align to ongoing changes in the regulatory landscape
- Maintain relationships with major industry players, publishers and agencies ; actively participate in working groups to help define and accelerate industry frameworks (ex. IAB TCF)
- Collaborate with other product managers and stakeholders to define requirements and expand the scope of our product offerings
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Define commercialization and go-to-market practices, and support the client services teams with product roll-out
- Define product success metrics and construct a framework to continuously analyze product performance to assess success and/or challenges
- Work closely with the Engineering team to effectively plan for and manage product delivery, including development of applicable product planning/requirements documents
- Work as part of a geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- 8+ years in a product management role
- 5+ years of advertising technology experience
- 1-2 years working in a privacy-oriented role, with significant exposure to variety of global privacy regulations in Europe, North America and Asia
- Passionate about the societal significance of data ethics
- Deep understanding in the areas of data science, big data analytics, data pipelines, and prior experience building data products and dashboards
- A strong collaborator, capable of driving consensus and communicating effectively to business and technical stakeholders as to feature trade-offs and design choices
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Comfortable presenting to multiple audiences -- clients, internal stakeholders, executives, etc.
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks and introducing solutions
- Strong technical skills and understanding
- Privacy-related subject matter expertise
- IAPP/E and beyond certification preferred
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Previous experience with industry frameworks or bodies
Sourcepoint is the data privacy software company for the digital marketing ecosystem. It provides tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape. Founded by a team of digital advertising veterans, Sourcepoint has offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Paris. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
Sourcepoint is usually headquartered in NYC with additional offices in London, and Berlin but as of March 2020, we are working remotely due to COVID-19.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourages women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply. Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer.