Technical Account Manager (Berlin)
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team in Berlin, Germany as we help global brands improve their website performance, ad revenue and reduce privacy compliance risk. You will support our suite of privacy products, with a strong focus on our Consent Management Platform and our page scanning technology tool that identifies privacy vulnerabilities that can lead to data leakage, non-compliance and reputational risk, surfacing insights on a customizable dashboard.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, DACH, you will manage client relationships, deliver new client training / product demos, support integration on client properties, work collaboratively with teams across the company to deliver client feedback, and more!
- Own and manage assigned relationships within our growing roster of clients in the DACH region
- Provide world-class service through a variety of activities including new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support, and business reviews
- Support integration of Sourcepoint solutions on client websites, apps, AMP and/or OTT
- Interpret data insights and recommend improvements/changes to clients that will yield positive results
- Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint engineering and product teams
- Demonstrate an interest in gaining technical expertise related to Sourcepoint’s products and offerings
- Report to Client Services Director, DACH to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
- 5+ years working in a client-facing services role, experience with publishers is beneficial
- Exceptional client management skills
- Strong project management experience
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to understand technical concepts, components of digital websites, etc.
- Proven experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross-cultural team
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to haves
- Proficiency in Google Ad Manager (DFP)
- Experience with HTML, CSS strongly encouraged
- Prior experience with Tableau, Google Big Data query
Sourcepoint is the data privacy software company for the digital marketing ecosystem. It provides tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape. Founded by a team of digital advertising veterans, Sourcepoint has offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Paris. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
Sourcepoint is usually headquartered in NYC with additional offices in London, and Berlin but as of March 2020, we are working remotely due to COVID-19.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourages women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply. Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer.