Sr. DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to join our Infrastructure Team as we look to further strengthen our infrastructure and tooling.
Since 2015, we’ve been on a mission to increase transparency between consumers and brands. We provide tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing data privacy landscape.
You’ll report to the Head of Infrastructure and work in a collaborative agile team environment that challenges you to build efficient solutions to complex problems. In addition to working with engineers, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Client Services, and InfoSec teams.
- Own and support production infrastructure
- Act as a subject matter expert outside of Infra tam
- Ensure reliable and secure production and pre-production environments
- Maintain & develop server architecture across geo-distributed data centers
- Meet infrastructure SLAs and uptimes
- Grow the technical expertise of our company as it relates to performance, scalability, and maintainable architecture
- Participate in infrastructure design and planning
- Improve efficiency by optimizing infrastructure costs, where appropriate
- Improve system monitoring and alarming
- Participate in production-monitoring on-call schedule
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role
- Deep knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure and APIs
- Strong experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD, automation and DevOps tools (terraform, circleci)
- General knowledge of configuration management tools (ansible, chef, puppet)
- Hands-on experience with database engines (MongoDB, SQL, etc)
- Demonstrated experience of managing system infrastructure involving large volumes of data and request rates
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networks and security
- Strong experience of using integration tools and APIs, including wide variety of open-sourced and commercial tools
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PKI / cert management (letsencrypt)
- Experience using monitoring and alerting tools ( pref. DataDog)
- Experience using CDN providers (AWS CloudFront, Cloudflare)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and container services in general
- Knowledge of other Cloud providers (GCP, Azure)
- Experience managing build systems (Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of InfoSec principles and best practices
- Familiarity with ISO 27000 family certification
Sourcepoint is the data privacy software company for the digital marketing ecosystem. We help brands go beyond regulatory compliance to become stronger digital citizens. Since 2015, we’ve worked to foster dialogue around data and create better user experiences — while ensuring compliance and sustainability for all.We are headquartered in NYC with additional offices in Berlin and London. While we are looking forward to being able to collaborate in person in the future, we remain flexible based on individual needs and preferences. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Unlimited vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!