Technical Account Manager, North America
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team in New York as we help global brands improve their website performance, ad revenue and reduce privacy compliance risk. You will support our whole suite of privacy products, with an emphasis on Dialogue and DIAGNOSE.
In this role, you will manage client relationships, deliver new client training / product demos, support integration on client properties, work collaboratively with teams across the company to deliver client feedback, and more!
- Own and manage assigned relationships within our growing roster of clients across the world
- Provide world-class service through a variety of activities including new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support, and business reviews
- Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint engineering and product teams
- Demonstrate an interest in gaining technical expertise related to Sourcepoint’s products and offerings
- Report to client services team to establish and meet account management goals and objectives
- Interpret data insights from our platform to recommend improvements/changes to clients that will yield positive results
- Staying up to date in the changing landscape of data privacy regulations
- Significant experience working in a client-facing services role
- Exceptional client management skills
- Strong project management experience,
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising and operations
- Ability to understand technical concepts, components of digital websites, etc.
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in running analysis and presenting back to clients in a meaningful way
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable in high intensity situations
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in Google Ad Manager (DFP)
- Experience using client facing tools such as Zendesk, GuideCX, Salesforce, and Jira
- Experience with HTML, CSS strongly encouraged
- Prior experience with Tableau, Google Big Data query,
- Experience with publishers / Buy side firms
- Customer facing experience in digital media
Sourcepoint is the data privacy software company for the digital marketing ecosystem. It provides tools to protect consumer privacy, manage compliance and optimize revenue in a rapidly changing landscape. Founded by a team of digital advertising veterans, Sourcepoint has offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Paris. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
Sourcepoint is usually headquartered in NYC with additional offices in London, and Berlin but as of March 2020, we are working remotely due to COVID-19.We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply. Sourcepoint is an equal opportunity employer.