Sourcebooks is seeking a Marketing Manager to build a dynamic and impactful consumer marketing program for its adult nonfiction titles. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of traditional marketing drivers and the desire to explore new opportunities and experiment with untested avenues for reaching readers directly.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…
- Create and execute impactful marketing campaigns (organic and paid) for approximately 40 front list titles annually, in collaboration with editorial, sales, retail and digital marketing teams
- Identify all consumer advertising opportunities for select titles and manage creation of campaigns
- Ensure all copy for consumer print and digital marketing campaigns is creative and effective
- Collaborate with in-house design team on creation of ads and graphics
- Develop a robust influencer program (YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok) and coordinate consistent outreach
- Maintain and build outreach program for celeb, media, influencer and reader book clubs
- Oversee email marketing strategy including list-building campaigns
- Collaborate with editorial and marketing teams to create impactful title positioning and effective metadata and SEO
- Use data to track success of digital, consumer and social media marketing campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns for key backlist and seasonal titles
- Cultivate strategic promotional partnerships
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE…
- BA in Communication, Marketing, Journalism and/or related course of study
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, book industry preferred
- Excellent promotional writing and communication skills
- Experience in successfully activating key consumer marketing drivers
- Ability to work independently while contributing to department goals
- A pure passion for books!
Our culture is driven by energetic thinkers who possess leadership qualities and the desire for personal growth. If you possess these qualities, come grow with us! Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Sourcebooks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.