Data Assistant – Data & Analysis
Do you have a passion for spreadsheets, pivot tables and pie charts? Would others use words like “organized, efficient, and accurate” to describe your work? If this sounds like you and you are interested in working as part of a high-performance team dedicated to connecting books with readers, you are the right person for this position!
In this role, you will:
- Run and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Coordinate downloads and imports of various third party datasets and update related reports
- Assist with auditing datasets for accuracy
- Use analytics tools like Microsoft Power BI and Google Analytics to pull reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for books and reading!
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills and the ability to organize and analyze data
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Power BI and/or Power Pivot or similar business intelligence software a plus
If you love books and data and are excited to be a part of an innovative company in the book publishing industry, please submit your resume. In publishing the written word is incredibly important to us, so PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
We are growing at an incredible pace, working with some of the best creative partners, authors, and brands worldwide! This role is based in our main office in Naperville, IL.
One of the Top 10 Publishers in the United Sates and most admired, innovative publishing companies, Sourcebooks was founded in 1987 and has developed a reputation for exciting programs and amazing content. We publish over 300 new titles each year and are honored to have more than 65 New York Times bestsellers and one of the world’s top personalized book platforms in Put Me in the Story.