National Accounts Manager
Sourcebooks is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company seeking impact players and difference makers. We create books that transcend categories and defy odds; with hundreds of national bestsellers and awards to show for it. We are a company of enthusiastic, book-loving employees who are dedicated to connecting books to readers in new and innovative ways. Every day, we are transforming the publishing industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. Story by story, book by book, we have touched over 100 million lives. Join us as we strive to change 100 million more.
If you like to run things like you own them, the National Accounts Sales Manager role is for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Spearheading major national accounts and specialty retail customers like Zullily, Go! Calendars Games & Toys and Readerlink Marketing Services to develop close and trusting relationships with retailer decision makers.
- Self-confident in all aspects of retailer strategy and operations to enhance relationships and identify and execute on growth opportunities.
- Contributing to the development and expansion of proprietary, custom and exclusive products.
- Creating and developing relationships with key stakeholders to build new accounts.
- Growing external, non-exclusive commissioned sales representatives.
- Traveling to meet with customers up to 25%.
We want to talk to you if you have:
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Sales Leadership or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience selling to national retailers and/or working with retailers involved in the book space.
- Knowledge of sales, operations and account management as it pertains to the retail channel
- A competitive history of meeting or surpassing sales targets and a reputation for smart, consultative selling.
- A curiosity to continue to grow, learn and uncover new opportunities.
- An obsession with detail orientation and follow-through.
- Driven to listen and exceed the expectations of your customers and partners.
Here is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Unlimited room for growth and development potential
- A business casual dress atmosphere
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.