Sourcebooks, America’s most dynamic and innovative book publisher, seeks a Sales Coordinator to join its sales team!
This immediate full-time opening is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has a desire to grow in sales or publishing, has impeccable attention to detail, and wants to make a big impact on our ability to put books in the hands of readers!
What you'll be doing...
- Supporting our national gift sales efforts by preparing presentations, coordinating sample shipments, coordinating logistics needs for regional merchandising shows, compiling sales data and reports, and serving as a point of contact for a nationwide-team of sales representative
- Completing retailer-specific setup grips for a variety of customers – most often in Microsoft Excel
- Preparing power point presentations for internal and external use
- Coordinating the physical mailing of samples across all sales channels and the final assembly of physical sales presentations
- Attending industry and channel trade shows from time to time
You'll be a great fit if you have...
- An Associates degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field of study.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (this is required). Intermediate skills in PowerPoint and previous experience in SAP, Filemaker, and Microsoft Word strongly preferred.
- A reputation for delivering your assignments on time and of having a very high level of accuracy
- A personality to work interchangeably with a variety of sales team members – each with different needs and approaches
- The ability to learn the rhythms of reoccurring responsibilities and to plan for and deliver the basic components without prompting
- A love of books – you must be a reader for this to work. We’re a publishing company, we make books that change lives! (helpful hint: you should mention this in your cover letter)
We are looking for you to help us grow, in return we will help you grow in your career. There is an incredible opportunity expand your skills and make a positive impact in this brand-new role on our sales team.