Training & Development Business Partner is responsible for designing ongoing training and development to support and sustain a high performing culture that attracts, motivates, retains and develop at the field and corporate level.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring training programs within an organization;
- Updating materials in LMS and ensuring correct functionality, communication with CSM of LMS;
- Evaluating needs of company and plan training programs accordingly;
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training);
- Providing leadership development education and help managers develop their team members through career pathing;
- Assessing the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities;
- Maintaining Leadership and Mentoring Program for employees (planning, deployment and measuring adoption);
- Running performance management cycle and responsible for PDPs deployment;
- Conducting talent mapping exercise:
- 9 Box
- Succession Planning (identifying Hi-Po, building up development plans).
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources;
- 2-3 years of experience in Training and Development;
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders is essential for this role;
- Solid experience in preparing and deploying trainings;
- Experience in international team as an advantage;
- Strong project management, analytical and organisational skills are necessary.