ERP System Administrator
Would you like to be part of a team working on a significant business transformation programme?
Do you enjoy working on ERP implementations involving complex systems integrations?
Join our IT team
They work on internal IT projects spanning IT Business Systems, Security and Operations; collaborating with internal and external parties.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is one of the UK’s leading technology solutions businesses. Thanks to the success and growth of our services, we offer an increasingly broad range of tech careers. There could be a bright future for you if you’re interested in software, networking, analytics, or cyber security.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
The ERP System Administrator is a role that requires excellent versatility, combining business, financial and technical skills. Day-to-day duties involve configuring and maintaining NetSuite, using NetSuite’s native tools to create, integrate, and maintain high performing dashboards that can be tailored to the business needs. You will be expected to ensure the backend functions correctly, and to provide on-going technical support for all users of NetSuite. You’ll need a calm head with a knack for problem-solving, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the wider business.
As ERP System Administrator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing on-going post-implementation NetSuite support; driving testing, planning, execution, and optimisation support
- Working with end-users to understand business needs to identify best solutions
- Performing day-to-day operations, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting activities through prioritisation of requests
- Developing, testing, and deploying customizations, custom objects, and third-party applications; customising/maintaining reports, dashboards, and saved searches
- Working with the NetSuite technical product owner to support the continued evolution of the NetSuite system
- Performing knowledge transfer to the internal IT support team to enable them to provide first line support of NetSuite
What we need from you
- Experience in a technical project management/project delivery role related to NetSuite, or similar ERP system
- A strong background in the delivery of medium and largescale technical projects related to infrastructure and IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical mindset – able to leverage experience and ask probing questions to ensure projects are fully scoped
- Proactive approach to project delivery including change management, risk management and reporting on project progress
- Relevant training and accreditations, such as Prince, ITIL, SCRUM, and BCS; would be advantageous (please upload a copy of the relevant certifications when you apply)
- If you're aligned to an office other than Marlow, periodic travel to Marlow will be required as part of the working commitment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description