Financial Solutions Specialist (12 Month FTC)
Are you looking to develop your skills and realise your full potential?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join our Financial Solutions Specialists team
The Financial Solutions Specialists provide our customers the ability to spread the cost of technology over agreed periods, helping accelerate their digital transformation. They work with a network of finance providers to support the provision of hardware, software, services and support with an unbiased approach.
The team are able to provide flexible solutions to meet our customer objectives, whilst addressing budget concerns during deployment and alignment of cost with return on investment. If legacy IT is slowing down investment capacity, we can inject capital back into businesses by buying legacy IT too.
The team go to market with both Softcat extended payment terms or in partnership with finance partners depending on the objectives or requirement of our customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Collaborate with wider sales team to grow Financial Solutions
As an integral part of the Financial Solutions Team you will be responsible for supporting our sales team and working closely with our finance partners to provide flexible finance arrangements for our customers.
As a Financial Solutions Specialist, you’ll be expected to:
- Educate the Sales Teams on the benefits of financial services, also providing support the Sales Team with quotes, calls, and meetings
- Manage relationships and commercial agreements with our financial services partners
- Influence the Request for Proposal criteria before formal RFPs are issued to the market
- Liaise with our Finance Team to ensure successful fulfilment of agreements
- Manage the entire life cycle of an agreement – pre-sales, post-sales, renewal
- Maximise the value of financial services to both our customers and Softcat
What we need from you
- IT Industry experience is favourable
- Sales experience in lease finance, achieving and exceeding targets
- Understanding of financial services concepts and capabilities and customer financial statements
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners
- Consultative selling skills, with the ability to identify customer position and requirements
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply below.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description