Solutions Hub Executive
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you want variety in your work, and support to realise your full potential?
Join our Solutions Hub Team
This is an opportunity for a Solutions Hub Executive for Softcat’s ISS Team. The Solutions Hub is responsible for pricing, implementation, and solutions for our Managed Network and Network Intelligence offerings.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a Solutions Hub Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Helping with the growth and success of the Support Solutions business unit
- Assisting the external Sales Specialists in the day-to-day role of quoting new business, working on renewals
- Negotiating with suppliers and manufacturers
- Dealing with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business
- Delivering verbal and written communications with customers
- Owning of the Peer Review process to validate the accuracy of quotes and orders
What we need from you
- You will need to be an excellent communicator who is flexible, passionate and highly organised
- Dealing with key administration tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the Sales team
- well organised and resourceful whilst possessing good oral and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge isn’t a key requirement but an interest in technology can be an advantage
- This role is a great springboard into a career in services
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description