Microsoft Sales Executive (Azure)
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Microsoft Team
The Azure Team are responsible for the solution selling of Microsoft Azure and Softcat’s Azure services to our corporate and public sector customers. The team consists of subject matter experts who operate as an overlay to the Softcat account management team, providing the highest level of customer service
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Get the best out of you!
As an Azure Executive you will be working closely with Softcat Azure Sales Solution Specialists to position Microsoft Azure and Softcats cloud services portfolio to both corporate and public sector customers
As Microsoft Azure Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Learn and develop Azure services/programs and the benefits they provide customers.
- Learn the Softcat’s cloud services portfolio and be responsible for positioning this to our customers and our sales teams
- Helping to understand, customers’ business and technical requirements while making recommendations on the next best step for customer success within Azure
- Working closely with Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants and Support Engineers to provide the customer with an end to end Azure solution
What we need from you
- A passion for technology and for making technology work for businesses
- A strong desire to maintain your knowledge
- Excellent communications skills, particularly with customers
- A desire to share your knowledge and experience with those around you, particularly the members of the wider team
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description