Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic, and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Sales Admin Team
Softcat is a leading technology Value-Added Reseller, head-quartered and publicly listed in the United Kingdom, where it has achieved great success. As part of its future growth ambitions, Softcat is continuing to invest in its global operations. We are currently looking to increase its US head count with a range of roles and positions.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
As Sales Administrator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Prepare customer quotations in line with requests
- Work closely with our partners to understand stock volumes, lead times and anything else deemed relevant
- Interact regularly with customers to keep them updated on their delivery schedules
- Build and develop a strong understanding of numerous vendor‐opportunity registration processes
- Process orders on internal systems using the correct methodology and follow them through to completion
What we need from you
- Experience of working in an administration role in a fast past environment
- The ability to work autonomously with the self‐motivation to drive things forward
- Have a high level of professionalism and capable of remaining calm under pressure
- Be well organized, resourceful and possess good written and oral communication skills
- Have good understanding of the technology industry and ideally have working experience within it
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description