Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
About the Role
Softcat have recently initiated the first phase of a major programme to replace their current ERP system with Oracle NetSuite. An experienced Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the production of the BA artefacts during the full project lifecycle and beyond. You will work with Softcat’s finance, operations, sales and IT SMEs, and processes owners (POs); to document user stories and oversee the delivery of systems configuration and customisation by Softcat’s implementation partner as well as the internal IT systems team. Working in a team of analysts and architects you will lead one or more workstreams; functional, non-functional or both, depending upon experience.
What we need from you
- Experience of working end-to-end on multiple full project lifecycles implementing ERP systems (mid-tier scale projects) as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrable experience of leading functional workstreams (R2R, P2P, O2C etc) and non-functional workstreams (Integration, Data Migration, Reporting BI/MI) as a BA.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including producing documents such as solution specifications, integration requirements and designs, reporting approaches, data migration strategies, test strategies and plans.
- An analytical process driven mindset – able to understand complex business workflows
- Influencing skills
- Being a self-starter and capable of self-management
- Self-motivation and a passion for systems/process improvement
- Desirable: Previous NetSuite implementation experience
- Desirable: Experience of working closely with technical resources on Integration, Data and MI/BI workstreams
- Desirable: Accountancy qualification: ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.