Business Development manager - Cisco Meraki
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Cisco Meraki Team
An exciting opportunity has evolved within Cisco Meraki Sales team. The Softcat’s Cisco business unit is one of the fastest growing vendors in Softcat and a reputable brand that is ranked 2nd by revenue. In order to capitalise on our success, we are now looking for a dedicated Cisco Meraki focussed sales individual to drive our Meraki business.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Collaborate and take ownership of our Cisco Meraki portfolio
The successful individual will be responsible for developing awareness and knowledge across Cisco Meraki’s portfolio.
As Cisco Meraki Business Development manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Engaging Softcat’s Sales teams and Network & Security specialists’ teams to drive awareness of Cisco Meraki
- Managing the work on sales initiatives and creating upsell opportunities
- Acting as point of contact for sales related activities on all Cisco Meraki opportunities
- Proactively managing the pipeline with regular communication to the Cisco Meraki Channel Account management team
- Driving the Sales Academy engagement and increase the awareness and enablement within the Sales Account Managers
What we need from you
- Background in Sales with knowledge of the IT market is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work.
- Pro-active and hardworking, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and solutions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description.