Regional Sales Director
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
Please note this role is based in the Arlington area
Lead our US Sales Team
Softcat is now entering into an exciting chapter in its history as we look to extend our international capabilities. We have recently started the first phase of our recruitment drive hiring across Human Resources, Business Operations, Finance and Sales Management. We are now looking to implement a local sales team tasked with growing our multinational business as well as regional sales.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of the US growth story
As Regional Sales Director you’ll play the crucial role of leading the US office and the growth of our US sales and success.
As Regional Sales Director you’ll be pivotal in;
- Creating a culture within the office that is diverse and inclusive, in keeping with Softcat’s core values
- Developing a passionate sales team, focused on selling more products and services into our existing customer base
- Acting as an ambassador for Softcat, playing a leading role in working with our partners and representing us at external engagements
- Working closely with the leadership team to form the sales strategy that will be delivered by you and your team
- Forecasting to monitor behaviours and identify wider prospects to maximize opportunities
What we need from you
- Previous experience of managing sales teams and mentoring individuals
- A track record of hitting/exceeding sales targets
- Relevant experience working in the Value-Added Reseller / Channel community
- Passion and enthusiasm to lead by example
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
- Great Maternity, Paternity and Adoption support
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description