Order Fulfilment Team Leader
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic, and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Procurement Team
The Procurement department are responsible for processing all customer orders whilst achieving high standards of order accuracy. We are a highly motivated group of individuals who collectively work together, to ensure that our reputation as a first-class Procurement team is upheld.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
As Order Fulfilment Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for:
- Daily management of the team; managing resource, leading team meetings & dealing with escalations
- Performing regular one-on-one’s; creating and managing buyer/senior KPI’s whilst providing regular updates to the Procurement Programme Manager
- Supporting the buyers with their training and development requirements
- Collaborating with the category management team to support vendor alignment and new programme implementation
- Working with supply chain operations to highlight areas of system improvement to further operational efficiencies
What we need from you
- Ability to manage performance of others whilst delivering critical feedback through consistent, honest, and motivational conversations
- Recognising the need to adapt your management approach to work with different team personalities to best enhance their motivation and output
- Innovation: highlighting process improvements that fosters operational efficiencies
- Ability to problem solve queries and issues brought to you by others in the team
- Effective self-management: embodying behaviours that align to company values and taking career ownership to develop your management skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description