Business Development Manager - Sophos(Entry Level)
Are you looking to make a difference by joining a team that innovates through technology?
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make the difference?
Join our Vendor Alliance team
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a strategic alliance, supporting Sophos. Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Enhance the partnership between Softcat and Sophos
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the Sophos sales team and align the partner management team. You will also be driving marketing activities and sales enablement whilst having a comprehensive knowledge of how Sophos operates commercially.
As a Sophos Business Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be key in helping to close new business opportunities, with focus across Enterprise, Public Sector and Mid-Market white space customers
- Proactive pipeline management with regular communication with the Sophos partner team and managing the full sales funnel
- Using internal relationships within Softcat to help to identify more joint new logo opportunities and supporting the JBJ (joint business plan)
- Act as main point of contact for sales related activity with Sophos Account Management team and be a gateway between the specialist teams and the sales teams
- Responsible for training and educating the sales teams on Sophos and maintaining strong relationships internally as well as with Sophos
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- The confidence to present and run large scale training and sales enablement sessions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description