Credit Risk Administrator - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic, and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Credit Risk Team
The credit risk team consists of four analysts led by the Commercial Risk Manager. The team work closely with the sales team, the financial controller, and various areas of business. The credit risk team are responsible for the management and control of credit exposure to the business.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
The role will be supporting our growing credit risk team supporting our dynamic IT solutions business. The ideal person will passionate, highly numerate administrator will work closely with our finance and sales teams.
As Credit Risk Administrator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with numerous teams across the business to ensure a smooth flow of orders
- Managing setup of new and existing customers – account data validation, data entry and duplication of customer accounts
- VAT verification and entry on new and existing accounts
- Managing International Shipment orders inbox, to ensure orders are released within SLA
- Amending tax schedules on accounts and individual orders
What we need from you
- Previous administrative experience (preferably within a finance role)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- We are looking for a highly numerate and motivated individual
- Proven analytical skills with ability to document findings
- Strong record of success in a fast-paced environment, with ability to manage own work and deadlines
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
- Great Maternity, Paternity and Adoption support
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description