Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our IT Operations team
IT Operations plays a pivotal role in Softcat's success. As we look to grow and evolve our business, it is essential we empower our teams by ensuring they have reliable, scalable, and agile systems and applications.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you’ll be part of a team who are the first port of call for IT support for Softcats users, providing a world class customer service experience.
As Helpdesk Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Handling inbound support tickets (phone, emails, portal tickets)
- Triaging and investigating end user issues
- Categorising and prioritising tickets
- Implementing first time fixes where possible
- Liaising with 3rd party support companies
- Creating and reviewing knowledge base articles
- Arranging deployment of IT kit
What we need from you
- Experience working in an IT Helpdesk/Service Desk function.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
- Support background following an industry recognised standard would be advantageous, although not essential. (ITIL/COBIT etc)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefits include:
- Max employer pension contributions of 5%
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance
- Buy extra holiday plus an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday
- Technology vouchers, activity passes, restaurant discount cards
- Option to add your partner/family to some of the benefits
- Access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all perks and flexible benefits
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description