Solutions Professional – Nutanix
Join our Solutions Design Team
The Solutions Design department is made of two technical teams, focusing on different areas of design. The Architecture team focuses on large complex architecture within big projects. The infrastructure team focuses on providing expertise within a project and dealing with foundational infrastructure work.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The role requires demonstrating the skills of a subject matter expert, which means constantly striving to be at the top of your game.
As Solutions Professional, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to understand, scope and document customers’ business and technical requirements
- Producing designs, configurations and input into solutions proposals
- Underwriting and acting as technical design authority for solution designs and proposals
- Working with other Solutions Design specialists, professional services consultants and architects to develop cross discipline solutions
- Being able to present complex information clearly, persuasively and elegantly orally through presentations and whiteboarding
- Maintain an accurate and timely updated pipeline and record of work completed through Services CRM systems
- Maintaining your knowledge and understanding of your discipline, particularly with regards to the latest technology developments
What we need from you
- Demonstrate experience of presales with a focus around Nutanix or other hyperconverged technologies
- Experience of conducting customer meetings, whiteboarding and documenting solutions
- Ability to understand and ratify technical designs at high level
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of output
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen
- Industry recognised qualifications or certifications consummate to the role (I.e. Nutanix (NCP / NCSE), VMware (VCP-DCV) etc.) are strongly preferred
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description